Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Real World Benefits of Online Networking Tools
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 from 7:15 AM to 9:00 AM (EST)
How to Generate Leads for Your Business Through Online Networking
Speaker: Peter Caputa IV, Founder of PC4Media and NLE Member
A discussion of how sales people, small business owners and marketing professionals can leverage the web to efficiently network with their personal connections - in order to generate more leads for their business.
• Engaging with Prospects on Blogs and Forums
• Online Networking w/ LinkedIn
• Blogging for Business
• Establishing Yourself as an Expert in Online Question/Answer websites
• Creating Content & Building Links that Attracts More Traffic to Your WebSite.
• Converting More of Your Website Traffic to Leads
How to Integrate Your Offline (in person) and Offline Networking to Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Efforts
Speaker: Mike Langford, Founder of Next Level Executives
So now you are sold on the power of social media and using the web as a tool to enhance your network. Now what?
In this segment you will learn how to:
• Put Real World Handshakes and Faces to Your Online Network
• Create a Powerful Team of Networking Partners
• Leverage Your Network to Extend Your Marketing Reach
• Tap Your Network’s Collective Intellect to Enhance Your Own Abilities
Peter Caputa IV
Pete is a serial internet entrepreneur, who helps businesses increase visitors to their websites and convert more of those visitors into leads through a combination of websites and services that he either controls or is an expert at leveraging. For a detailed bio, read his profile .
Mike has experienced firsthand how networking can be used effectively as the backbone of a winning marketing strategy for a small business. As the President of Course Pilot Financial , Mike decided to launch Next Level Executives as an alternative to the networking opportunities available through other organizations.
Mike says, “Walking into a chamber of commerce event as a financial advisor is like being an ant at a picnic, you’ve got lots of competition. On the other hand you’ve got these referral organizations that limit competition but meet far too frequently and are often devoid of networking partners for my target market. So, I decided to create something better.”